Monday, June 2, 2008

Calling All Runners (or runner hopefuls)

I guess my blog about running the 5K was so inspirational that some of you expressed interest in running one, too. I just thought I'd share a site which guides you through training to run a 5K in two months. Check out the Cool Running site for great info. for new runners, or the Couch-to-5K Running Plan. There are also training plans clear up to running a marathon. So, if you're really interested, go check them out.

I plan on running the AF Steel Days 5K on Sat. July 19th, but am toying with the idea of running the Freedom Festival 5K in Provo on July 4th. Beyond that, I don't know. Let me know if you want to join me!

2 comments:

Natalie Rose said...

sounds fun...I think I would like running those. Lets get a group together and you can lead us to victory!

Stephanie said...

I love the couch potato to 5k website. I am the Young Women's president in our ward and we are running a 5k as a presidency and this is the website we are using. Let me know how it goes.