Monday, June 23, 2008

A Milestone Birthday

Our family reached another milestone on Saturday. Our first child entered double digits. Brennan, my Father's Day baby, turned... drum roll...
10 Year's Old!!
*Yikes*

Here's a pic with our cute little chubby baby Brennan. He was a good eater. Notice the exhausted-looking mommy? Unfortunately, he was not a good sleeper.

Everyone knows Brennan's love for books. Well, it started early.

He isn't so small or chubby now, and I can't hold him like a baby anymore. He's also a good sport. I don't think I'll get him to take a picture like this next year.

Brennan's still a good eater, and, thankfully, a much better sleeper.
He is such a good boy and we are so lucky to have him in our family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNAN!!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

HI, I was blog surfing and found yours, can't believe your oldest is 10. I'm sure it seems like yesterday!!! Cute blog by the way. I'll check for updates!!--Stephanie

Stephanie said...

Ok so I know I already left a comment today, but after getting your comment, I thought to myself.."this sure is fun!!' Now that we are in different wards and rarely see eachother it will be fun to keep the friendship growing!!! thanks : )

Danica/Dream said...

Awww!!! How sweet!! Happy Belated Birthday, Brennan!