Friday, June 6, 2008

We've Been TP'ed


Yep. Last night we were initiated into the world of Toilet Papering. I got up this morning to go work out and started to laugh. I think they did a pretty good job considering we have little in the way of trees or anything to really TP. And judging by the height of the TP job, I'm guessing our late night visitors were around 9 or 10 years-old. That means the kids like us, right?


I'll share my one and only Toilet Papering story. We were having a sleepover at my house and we decided that we simply had to TP someone. We snuck out late at night and, giggling the entire time, TP'ed the house of a boy I went to school with. We weren't particularly friends with this boy, and none of us had a crush on him or anything. He was just lucky enough to live within walking distance and not on a main road (we lived on Main St.). So, Eric Brown, sorry. There wasn't any hidden message in the TP'ing when you were 14.

I'm not much of a rebel and that late-night trip through town was too harrowing to repeat. So that was my one and only TPing experience. Now, Jason--that's another story. I think he and his best friend Walker became TP Masters, 4th degree. I wonder if his mom has any pictures of that...

2 comments:

yusuf said...

nie kimse yorum yapmam─▒┼čki sana he

lens

Natalie Rose said...

ah, the memories. I used to save up my allowance for toilet paper (which never made it to the bathroom!) yes, you are liked by someone.