Friday, August 29, 2008

Flashback Friday

I'm totally copying Jenny's idea.

Announcing--drum roll, please--
Flashback (echo: flashback, flashback, flashback)
Friday
(echo: Friday, Friday, Friday)

We blast back into the 70's and remember Jason and Jaime as cute little toddlers.

Isn't Jason cute? He's about 18 months here.

Senea comes by her love of drawing naturally, I guess.

You can see how much Ian looks like his daddy in some of these pics.

I should look at this picture more often when I have to clean up one of Senea's chalk, fingerpaint, or mud messes. I don't know where she got it...

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE IT!!! I'm going to have to copy that too. You were darling.

Jenn said...

Once upon a time you had pudgy cheeks and elbows. Who knew? Thanks for the smile. I guess I ought to check out Jenny's blog too.

Jenny Wimmer said...

AWESOME! Don't you just love diving into those old photos! It's so fun to see where our kid's get their looks from!

Beeswax said...

darling. So 70s chic.

Tavia said...

HILARIOUS! You are very brave...and I love the photos of both of you. Yes, your kids are definitely YOURS!