Friday, October 3, 2008

Flashback Friday - Sisters Edition

Status: Procrastinating sealing the driveway (going on a few weeks now)
Song: "In Your Room" by Depeche Mode

Because I bragged about my sister Lori-ann this week, I thought it would be fun to do a sister's edition flashback.
Awww. That's just cute.


Thank goodness for braces (for both of us)


High school. (Yeah, I really did have that much hair.)

Heading to homecoming (not my school and actually I had already graduated). Unfortunately, my date turned out to be a stalker. Not so many fond memories of high school dances, and yes, there are more stories to go along with that.

Ah, the good times. The fun times. And just the plain strange ones...

Well, sis, this flashback's for you!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE THE OLD PICTURES!!! GREAT!!!!

Strophic Records said...

Oh my GOSH! We were SUCH DORKS!!! How embarrassing in a that's-so-funny sort of way. Oh man...

Lori-ann:)

Cory said...

I know why your brother is not in any of these photos...he was never that dorky! :)

Cory