Saturday, December 13, 2008

FINISHED!!!!!!

Status: WAHOOOOOO!!!!
Song: "Celebration" by Kool & The Gang

I finished my book!!!!
Hip Hip Hooray!!!!

That's right! We're talking 300 pages, 75,000 words of pure, finished awesomeness!

I actually have a few things to go back and fix, but they're so teeny tiny minor that they really don't count. Now begins the hunt for an agent, since I plan on going national with this one. I've got about 40 to try.

I'll be back in the blogging groove now. Yippeeeeee!!!!

*There are 17 exclamation marks in this post, but I really think this big of an accomplishment deserves 20. So... !!!

4 comments:

Anne Bradshaw said...

Wow, Jaime, I'd totally forgotten I put that picture on morgue.com!

How amazing you should find it. And congrats on finishing the book. You're right, it does deserve a leap in the air :-)

Anne Bradshaw said...

PS
Ooops! I should have fixed the sloping horizon :-)

Beeswax said...

congratulations! So, do the first three commenters get the book dedicated to them?

Anne, Anne, Beeswax.

Jaime Theler said...

That's not a bad idea :) Maybe you'll just get a cameo appearance in my next book, or blog, or something. This book's for my middle son, so it's for him. But I'll ask him if he minds sharing.