Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Terminator on the brain

Status: Still MIA, but the book's almost finished. Yea!
Song: "You Could Be Mine" by Guns N Roses (just cause we cycled to it in class this morning and I love the Terminator movies.)

I wrote a post on my other blog and since I have that GNR song going through my head, I've got Terminator on the brain. Did you know there's a new one coming out? It's called Terminator Salvation and Christian Bale - love him - is John Connor. Oooooh, I can't wait! (And now the secret's out--I'm an action movie lover.)

Here's the teaser.



**It was just brought to my attention that the Terminator movies were, in fact, rated R. *Gasp* I've actually only seen the first two, and that was back when I didn't watch ratings like I do now. *cringe* Good news! Terminator 4 will be PG-13. So now I don't have to censor myself :)

No comments: