Friday, January 9, 2009

And for the new year we have . . . no hot water. Again.

Status: Shivering from a shower that could optimistically be called "lukewarm" but it had to be done because I ran 5 miles this morning.
Song: "Here it goes again" by Ok Go


No pilot light in the hot water heater again this morning. Good grief! I'd like to get this fixed once an for all. The plumber's on his way again. Cesar and I are getting on pretty good terms, but I'd really like to go a couple weeks without talking to him. Now I have to go clean up the basement because it looks like war-torn Europe every time he comes.

I'm looking for the silver lining--maybe my ornery mood will transfer over to a great blog post later.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Ice Queen - Within Temptation

I think it fits. eutran