Friday, February 6, 2009

Cheese again? Wha...?

Status: Laundry day. Wahoo! (Ok, not really. But I'm trying to be positive)
What I'm listening to: "Weathered" by Creed

Things We Love #6

Cheese!

No, Jaime hasn't gone senile (yet). There's another kind of cheese we love here.



He's a truly odd character in probably the funniest cartoon I've ever seen--Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Our whole family will sit around and watch this cartoon, and Jason and I laugh as much as--if not more than--the kids. We had extended family over the first time we saw an episode with Cheese in it and the adults were all laughing so hard we were crying.

Here's a youtube video clip of the best of Cheese. I have to admit that the first minute or so is rather annoying if you don't already like Cheese. So skip to 1:15 and then watch to about 5 minutes. I was laughing so hard I snorted just watching it right now.

1 comment:

suavenerd said...

Thanks Jamie!

Yeah, I admit that I'm on Facebook and Myspace - but facebook is just for people I already know, and myspace is the band.

That Cheese video is hilarious!

-David