Monday, August 10, 2009

An actual campground is optional when camping

All you really need is a backyard, a tent, and a BBQ.

S'mores by BBQ is way cooler than S'mores by campfire, doncha know?


Oh, you do also need a husband willing to sleep out in said tent in the backyard, since it would be way too squishy for me to be in there with the kids, too. And yes, even though it was a sacrifice, I volunteered to sleep in the horribly boring house in my horribly boring bed. I did yell out the window "Are you okay out there, sweetie?" to my husband. I am, after all, a loving and attentive wife.

4 comments:

Lori-ann said...

Awesome... Loved how you sacrificed for the enjoyment of your family. That's a true loving wife and mother.

Carol said...

That is so my type of camping!!!!!!

Grandma Carolyn said...

The kids make those smore's look mighty good. But, I must disagree...they are much better over an open firepit in the backyard! I gave up the tent camping years ago - I agree with your idea of an actual campground being optional.

Tiffany said...

Hey guys!! Did you make your goal with the race? I have to say I loved running the half marathon!! It was my first one and I am going to get Walker to do one with me! I loved it! Talk to you soon!! so fun seeing you!
Tiffany Morgan