Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Neighborhood water fight

My boys were so excited when we got the news. They sat around and plotted, and hid an ammo stash of water balloons. What a great way to start the last week of summer!





Who needs a squirt gun or water balloons when a plain old squirt bottle will work just fine?


Payback!

Then the buckets got involved.

Notice the dry-ish moms hanging out on the side? There was a reason I held on to my camera with a death grip. Don't soak the woman with the camera! (And they were circling me like buzzards, too. But I escaped mostly dry.)

I love my neighborhood!

3 comments:

Lori-ann said...

That looks awesome! I wish our neighborhood would do something like that.

Grandma Carolyn said...

What a great neighborhood! So much fun - a great way to end summer.

Michelle said...

Wow...... I looked for Jason on Facebook a few months ago when I joined it b/c I was looking for old friends from NY. I just found a friend from my mission & she had your blog on her blog list. I wasn't sure if it'd be the same Theler's or not, but decided to look anyway. Jason is a couple years older than me, but we went w/ a group down to EFY one year & had lots of fun at youth conferences & other activities at church in Schenectady, NY. I now live in the Austin, TX area, am married w/ 2 daughters. I have my own blog at http://hodgefamilytx.blogspot.com/ if he wants to keep in touch.

Michelle