Thursday, August 20, 2009

Squeeee!

Today is the...
FIRST!!

DAY!!

OF SCHOOL!!

And yes, I'm really *that* excited!

All three children are in school for the full day now, which leaves me with 6-ish hours to get to all those things I couldn't before, and to write like I've never been able to. It's like a whole new world opening right before my eyes... *staring into the distance with a pensive--yet optimistic--expression*

But first I think I'm just going to sit on the couch, stare at the wall, and enjoy the silence for a little while...

2 comments:

Lori-ann said...

YAY!!! You're going to really enjoy it! WooHoo!!! I have 3 more years until I can shout that from the rooftops. *sigh* I love my children, just as you do. But schooltime = bliss!

Grandma Carolyn said...

Silence is golden! But, I must say enjoy the noise because the silence for good (except for visits)comes faster than you expect.