Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Forget the Tooth Fairy, I want a Dishes Fairy

Why should children get all the supernatural fun?


I hereby petition the universe for help for grown ups. How about:

  • A Dishes Fairy - she (or he, I don't care what gender) visits kitchens of good little moms and dads while their sleeping and cleans all the dishes with a wave of his/her wand
  • A Taxes Fairy
  • A Whining Elf - if the kids whine then their mouth gets magically glued shut for at least 10 minutes
  • A Bathroom-Cleaning Fairy
  • A Jolly old elf with reindeer who will do my grocery shopping--and ad match!
  • A Homework Fairy - must be impervious to whining
  • A Car Washing Bunny
  • A Lego-Scooping Pixie - who will find all those nearly invisible ones that I don't see until I step on them in bare feet in the dark
  • A Weeding Elf
  • A Laundry Folding Fairy
  • A Diaper Changing Fairy
  • A Hunt Down My Kids Wherever They Are in the Neighborhood Bunny
How about it? Any of you think these sound better than the Tooth Fairy?

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Aren't they called brownies?

A Musing Mom (Taylorclan6) said...

Rub-Your-Back Fairy!

Teach-Your-Primary-Class Fairy!

Discipline-Your-Children Gnome! Oh, I already have a few of those around.

How about an invisibility Cloak to hide your stash of chocolate?

Don't get my started, I could go on for hours.

Hannah said...

I think they're totally awesome!!

Carolyn said...

I'm always amazed at how creative you are on your blogs. SO I could use a creative fairy.