of course I stopped to listen. It turned out they were talking about the kind of Barbie dolls that toy companies should make. After I heard a couple of their ideas I knew I had a blog post on my hands. So, I asked them to elaborate.
The Bodily Function Barbie Line:
- Barfing Barbie - with a jeweled barf bowl
- Burping Barbie - a dial on the back goes from "burp" to "belch"
- Farting Barbie - a stylish outfit sporting blue flames
- Diarrhea Barbie - for a special time only she comes with her own commode
The Action Barbie Line:
- Bazooka Barbie - with the push of a button, the bazooka fires real missiles
- Lunatic Barbie - her hair stands on end like magic
- Suicide Bomber Barbie - with strap-on dynamite
- D-Day Barbie - she's amphibious
- Terminator Barbie - with glowing red eyes
- French Revolution Barbie - she'll never have a bad hair day
The Paranormal Line:
- Zombie Barbie - pull a string and she moans "brains"
- Ghost Barbie - the only transparent Barbie
- Vampire Barbie - Fangs never looked so fab
The Just Plain Disturbing Line:
- Black Lung Barbie - accessorize with a pickax and coal car
- Rabies Barbie - with foam-at-the-mouth action
- Truck Stop Barbie - she swears like a truck driver (parental guidance suggested)
- Circus Freak Barbie - hair, tattoos, piercings, and more hair
- Blow Fly Barbie - squeeze her stomach and gel flies ooze out of her limbs
And there's plenty more where that came from. I've never seen my boys so excited to talk dolls.