Monday, November 2, 2009

Candy! Candy! Candy!

I don't buy candy just to have in the house. And it's not because my kids don't like candy. (Oh, they do! They really do!) It's because candy holidays are spaced pretty good to make sure we're almost always stocked up. And now that the Humongous-Candy-Fest otherwise known as Halloween has just passed, we are set until Christmas. All that will be left just in time for all the Christmas goodies are those orange and black peanut butter taffy things. Does anyone even eat those?

When the Trick-or-Treating was over and we surveyed the haul, I noticed something quite amusing.

Here's Professor's candy horde:


And Turbo's loot:


And Princess's:


Notice how they are all arranged into categories. Perhaps OCD tendencies are genetic. Dare I hope this will somehow translate into keeping her room clean? *please* (Remember this)

Let the Sugar Overdosing begin...

3 comments:

Deborah said...

There is also something interesting about the sizes of the piles. Dare I guess some has already been gobbled up by Turbo and Princess?

dishi

Theler said...

Haha that is so funny to see hers - I did the same exact thing when I was little I would come home after trick or treating and dump it all on the floor and organize all my candy in little piles and then count it. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who did that. lol

Carolyn said...

It will be interesting to see her room in a few years - maybe her organization will continue - MAYBE. As for the candy - it looks like the dentist will love them on their next visits.